Celebrating Quality Education
Wayne State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission through the Open Pathway process. As part of that process, Wayne State completed a comprehensive evaluation in 2017 and will undergo an assurance review in 2021.
Submit Evidence for WSU's Higher Learning Commission Accreditation
Please submit evidence documents for Wayne State's Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accreditation via the form below.
Some examples of appropriate evidence:
- Departmental improvement plans.
- Notable faculty and student achievements relative to scholarship and creative work.
- Research symposia.
- Information about writing and math assistance, tutoring programs, or other support provided to students.
- Schedule or documentation of student activities, programming, and organizations.
- First-year experience program (academic and co-curricular).
- Documentation of partnerships with internal and external entities to offer community service opportunities or service-learning experiences.